http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6645/3265/320/tyroneheadshot.jpg

Tyrone-Mitchell-Henderson

This is where I'd like to share some thoughts about acting,the process,interviews,my craft business and upcoming events

Saturday, September 05, 2009

Radio Golf

Good things come to those who wait. At the beginning of the new year I will be playing Harmon in Radio Golf. This February I head out to Milwaukee Rep to work with Timothy Douglas again. Timothy directed the premiere production at Yale Rep.



Wait... did I say Milwaukee in February? Yes I did. I'll be packing up my fleece and down comforters soon.



Timothy and I have worked on Piano Lesson and Jitney in the past at the Actors Theatre of Louisville. This Wilson play brings the past to the present with some surprising relationships revealed.



I cannot wait to bite into this meaty role.