http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6645/3265/320/tyroneheadshot.jpg

Tyrone-Mitchell-Henderson

This is where I'd like to share some thoughts about acting,the process,interviews,my craft business and upcoming events

Monday, September 30, 2013

Shakespeare Prep

I have launched a set of classes focused on building a stronger relationship with Shakespeare text.  I have come to realize that there is a disconnect for many actors and the language of Shakespeare.  I have also found that actors are losing out on opportunities to audition for and work on Shakespeare's plays because they just don't get IT and have no desire to find out more about IT.  The IT I am referring to is the potential of seeing oneself in the works of Shakespeare and being comfortable using his words. 

If this is how you feel...please visit my website. www.tyronemitchellhenderson.com take a look at my class breakdown and let me help you develop a lasting relationship with Shakespeare.