http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6645/3265/320/tyroneheadshot.jpg

Tyrone-Mitchell-Henderson

This is where I'd like to share some thoughts about acting,the process,interviews,my craft business and upcoming events

Sunday, October 04, 2009

Audition and Monologue Prep

For the next two months Oct/Nov, I am available to assist you in prepping for an audition. I will work with you on the sides and/or assist you in preparing your monologue. I am willing to give feedback as well as attend auditions with you as your personal reader.

I can set up rehearsal time and work with you at Ripley Grier Studios.
Fee is on a sliding scale based on prep time required and rehearsal space needs.

I have found that the more prepared you are for an audition, the more relaxed you are and because of this you are more open to adjustments given by directors and casting directors.

I am interested in working with Contemporary Stage/TV, Classical and Musical Theatre performers.

I have been a reader, as well as an auditioner in the past and have a sense of what "The other side of the table," is looking for.

Let's Get You Booked!