http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6645/3265/320/tyroneheadshot.jpg

Tyrone-Mitchell-Henderson

This is where I'd like to share some thoughts about acting,the process,interviews,my craft business and upcoming events

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A Legal Mind - pilot episode


On Thursday of last week I flew from Denver where I am rehearsing Reckless at the Denver Center Theatre Company so that I could be in New York to shoot the pilot episode of A Legal Mind for the USA Network.
In the episode I play a proctor for an LSAT test. For most of my scene I give suspicious glares and ultimately question actor Patrick J. Adams, a questionable test taker. It erupts into a chase scene through the halls of the University.
Here's a shot of me in my trailer during the "Hurry up and wait," period. Director, Kevin Bray, cast and crew were all amazing and very friendly. It was well worth the jet lag, time change, and being awake for 22 hours.

Labels: , ,