http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6645/3265/320/tyroneheadshot.jpg

Tyrone-Mitchell-Henderson

This is where I'd like to share some thoughts about acting,the process,interviews,my craft business and upcoming events

Monday, May 23, 2011

Lear and Caesar

Next week I'll start a workshop with EPBB.org. This theatre gym will be hosting a workshop of Lear set in a drag house featuring Billy Porter as a dementia ridden, aging mother of the House of Lear. I will take on the role of Gloucester, a down low brother whose true love is Mother Lear. This concept was put into practice at the Public Theatre as a workshop in the late 90's with Billy as Goneril and I played Albany.

This summer I will return to D.C. For a remount of Julius Caesar at the Harman Center for the Arts. I get to keep my eyes, but the blood will fly and ooze in the senate.

Lastly. A Legal Mind has been picked up by the USA network and retitled SUITS. It starts airing next month.

Labels: