http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6645/3265/320/tyroneheadshot.jpg

Tyrone-Mitchell-Henderson

This is where I'd like to share some thoughts about acting,the process,interviews,my craft business and upcoming events

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Baby Zachary

I'm an uncle. My sister and brother-in-law just had a bouncing baby boy. I am in MD with them for the first couple of weeks of his life on earth. What a joy. I love him so much.


Starting Tuesday I start rehearsals for Julius Caesar at the Shakespeare Theatre Company in D.C. This is a remount of the production that we did in 2008. I guess it's all in the timing.


Keep in mind that I will also be appearing in an episode of Boardwalk Empire this season. The episode will air in September and is currently subtitled, "What would bees do?" I'll keep you posted if that changes.