http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6645/3265/320/tyroneheadshot.jpg

Tyrone-Mitchell-Henderson

This is where I'd like to share some thoughts about acting,the process,interviews,my craft business and upcoming events

Sunday, October 04, 2009

The 39 Steps

What happens when a Hitchcock classic gets translated to the stage? What happens when the first few regional theatres start to doing productions. What happens when I audition for one of the clowns with a German accent?

Not what I expected either...but thanks to Rich Cole, Martha Banta and St. Louis Rep, I will be in the upcoming production of ... The 39 Steps at St. Louis Rep this Winter. This looks to be a very exciting production.
Arnie Burton and Jeffrey Kuhn are pretty darn funny in the Broadway production so if you get a chance to see them...make sure you check it out before they close in January.