http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6645/3265/320/tyroneheadshot.jpg

Tyrone-Mitchell-Henderson

This is where I'd like to share some thoughts about acting,the process,interviews,my craft business and upcoming events

Wednesday, January 02, 2013

new year

This year has started out with a bang. Tomorrow I start rehearsals covering three roles in August Wilson's The Piano Lesson at Signature Theatre. This production garnered rave reviews. The ensemble is amazing. Reuben Santiago Hudson's direction of the play leaves you breathless. I will be covering for Boy Willie, Lymon, and Avery. Whew. Thank goodness I've played Avery a couple of times before. One down...check.

In February I head to Cincinnati. Timothy Douglas will be at the helm of the production. A Trip to Bountiful. Lizan Mitchell will be playing Mama-Carrie Watts. I'll be playing Ludie.