http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6645/3265/320/tyroneheadshot.jpg

Tyrone-Mitchell-Henderson

This is where I'd like to share some thoughts about acting,the process,interviews,my craft business and upcoming events

Monday, October 16, 2006

Turning over a new leaf in Autumn

An Enemy of the People is drawing to a close. It has been a great experience and now I prepare to go back to the drawing board. I've had a few auditions while I was down here. some I traveled back to NYC for and a couple of others I sent taped auditions into the casting directors. There is such a difference in the two. Taped auditions don't allow for any personal connection with the casting staff.

I look forward to going back to NY and actually being in the room for upcoming auditions.

Upon my return, I will be doing a reading as part of the Lark Theatre series. It's a wonderful new play by Anton Dudley. Anton has had huge success with "Slag Heap," and "Getting Home." His new play, "This Ball of Mud and Fire," is the one that I'll be reading. I've done a previous reading of it at New York Stage and Film. I can't wait to hear it again with the rewrites.