http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6645/3265/320/tyroneheadshot.jpg

Tyrone-Mitchell-Henderson

This is where I'd like to share some thoughts about acting,the process,interviews,my craft business and upcoming events

Saturday, October 10, 2009

The Royal Family




This week I attended the opening night of, "The Royal Family." Manhattan Theatre Clubs Artistic Director, Lynne Meadow said during her curtain speech that she fell in love with this play when she first saw it in the 70's.




MTC has pulled together another amazing ensemble of actors. Rosemary Harris as the matriarch, Jan Maxwell, John Glover, Reg Rogers, Ana Gasteyer, Tony Roberts, Kelli Barrett, Freddy Arsenault, Larry Pine, David Greenspan...




And Caroline Stephanie Clay. Caroline and I have known each other since the beginning of my NY acting career.
Here she is posing for the paparazzi. Notice Director Doug Hughes in the background. My first equity gig came from being seen in a production of Medea with Caroline. I got cast as Paul in Six Degrees at Seattle Rep.where Doug Hughes was the Associate Artistic Director.


At the opening night party (Planet Hollywood) here's a photo of Caroline, her agent Penny Luedtke, and myself.