http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6645/3265/320/tyroneheadshot.jpg

Tyrone-Mitchell-Henderson

This is where I'd like to share some thoughts about acting,the process,interviews,my craft business and upcoming events

Friday, March 12, 2010

Sightseeing in Milwaukee

While in Milwaukee doing Radio Golf at Milwaukee Rep, I had the chance to do some sightseeing. One of the sights that intrigued my brother-in-law as a Marquette student that needed to be revisited was the home of, "The Witch of Fox Point." Rumor/Urban legend states that a woman murdered her husband and son and began to build sculptures in her front yard and encased their body parts in the sculptures. Here's her face book page created after her death.

Here are some pictures that I took at the house.




The other sight is near downtown and on Lake Michigan is The Milwaukee Art Museum. Here is a picture and some video of the daily opening and closing of the museum's wings which takes place at 12 noon everyday.